What happens when you combine technology with imagination? 1000 realities studio! We are a leading VR studio and we decided to use our extensive skills and know-how in creating VR experiences to create a top-notch, innovative way of interacting with virtual worlds. Our project aims at designing the ‘Virtual Assistant’ - a completely new approach that enhances the intuitiveness of user interfaces in VR games. The Assistant will allow the player to interact with the games using the senses which so far have not been used in VR-based applications, including natural voice interface. As a part of the project, we will create a fun game, based in a futuristic universe and demonstrating the capabilities of our technology. Designing such game sounds like an exciting challenge? Joining our company will allow you to be the part of this exhilarating adventure. We are currently looking for a motivated to Quality Assurance Specialist join our team.
- Test execution and bug reporting.
- Testing prototypes, experimental programming solutions and research tools.
- Defining test strategies and implementing test cases and test scenarios.
- Creating test documentation.
- Supporting the research team in conducting research tasks and analyzing research results.
- Taking part in the release process, assuring that each prototype and research tool is of superior quality.
- Taking part in creating the architecture, maintenance and development of test environments.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with software testing and bug reporting.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to quickly learn new things.
- Attention to detail, patience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English (both verbal and written).
- Ability to communicate effectively, extensive interpersonal skills.
- Proactivity and “can do” attitude.
- Independent and out of the box thinking.
- Teamworking skills.
The following skills will be an additional asset:
- Knowledge of Linux Ubuntu.
- Good spatial imagination.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology/professional experience in working with Agile teams.
We are offering:
- Stable employment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (occasional).
- Development and training opportunities.
- Ability to implement your own ideas and solutions.
- Great atmosphere.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
- Being a part of highly motivated, international team and working with the newest VR technologies.
- Monday breakfasts - each Monday the company organizes a breakfast and we eat together.
- Monthly nights out.
- Snacks and fresh fruits available in the office.