We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced games tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated and enjoy working as part of a team.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role partially will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!
About the role
We are currently looking for candidates for a QA Technician position to join a very technical project with attractive prospects.
We are expanding our core team of dedicated testers working on a game engine platform testing project.
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals who have the drive, ambition, and knowledge to perform QA testing to the highest standard and seek to learn about engine development.
This role would be for those who can clearly demonstrate that they have the attributes to progress in the field of Games QA and are interested in committing to this as a career choice.
The role will also entail very close access to clients’ tools and in the future give the opportunity to work on various platforms within one dynamic team.
Required skills and attributes
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4, UE4 terminology, and basic understanding of Blueprint Visual Scripting
- Basic experience in the creation of levels, objects, and materials in UE4
- Test Charter creation after an exploratory testing session
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Office, Excel, Outlook)
- Eagerness to expand knowledge of game development tools and QA knowledge
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Availability to work on late shift (14-22)
- Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Console Hardware/Software
- Test Case creation based on newly implemented features
- Jira filter creation
- Testrail usage experience and tool knowledge
- Creation of Lua scripts, templates, and maps to aid in tests of features within the engine
- A full-time job based on a permanent contract and social package
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits (MultiSport and LuxMed)
- Opportunity to gain experience and develop skills within the interesting industry of video games
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
Click APPLY today!