We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced games tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated and enjoy working as part of a team.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role partially will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!About the role
We are expanding our core team of dedicated testers working on a game engine platform and we are currently looking for candidates for the QA Analyst position
Required skills and attributes:
- Creation of Lua scripts, templates and maps to aid in tests of features within the engine
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 engine and terminology
- Basic experience in creation of levels, objects and materials in UE4
- Test Charter creation after exploratory testing session
- Extended experience in QA testing (12+ months)
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Office, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Jira filter creation
- Eagerness to expand knowledge of game development tools and QA processes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Availability to work on late shift (14-22)
- Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Console Hardware/Software
- Basic understanding of Blueprint Visual Scripting
- Debugging of own Lua code
- Ability to read UE4 log files
- General know-how of game creation/design concepts like triggering events, network replication, hierarchical project structure
- Test Case creation based on newly implemented features
- Testrail usage experience and tool knowledge
- Availability to work on night shift (14.00 - 22.00)
- Work within an international team, in diverse environment
- Contract of employment
- Daily contact with people from within the industry and access to a large variety of games
- Fascinating work atmosphere built up by real video games fans
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
Click APPLY today!