We are looking for a QA Engineer who will help us improve the quality of our services by proposing and developing new test suites, taking care of existing ones and recommending improvements for QA processes. If you are experienced in test automation, have a can-do attitude and a keen eye for bugs, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Helping the team in providing high-quality internal tools, services and environments.
- Creating and maintaining automatic test suites of our services.
- Sharing your insights and knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
Required skills and experience:
- Min. 2 years of experience in software test automation.
- Good knowledge of software testing principles.
- Experience in source control systems and deployment processes.
- Experience with API testing.
- Good knowledge of docker, Python, REST.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working on projects related to data analysis.
- Knowledge and interest in the subject of data analysis.
- Passion for gaming and game services.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sports activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons, should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & games.
- A dog-friendly environment - yes, you can bring your four-legged friend to work.