QA Analyst wanted!
Do you love music, and it has accompanied you for many years?
Do you have passion for testing whatever you can get your hands on?
Your good knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Power Point) allowed you to impress others with the documents you created?
You are not afraid to show what testing is all about to other game changers?
And you are a born leader?
If at least 3 of above statements describe you well, it is a clear sign that you should join our team!
We need YOU to make our employees lives better and easier and to help them level up!
What we want from you is:
- Performing testing duties & play a bit of music.
- Assisting and mentoring less experienced testers.
- Onboarding new testers into the project’s flows.
- Professional communication with the client.
- Keeping track of overall progress and noteworthy findings on assigned tasks.
- Assisting in preparing reports, Excel documents, PowerPoint presentations and others.
- Back-up the lead in case of planned or unplanned absences.
- And the last but not least is to laugh with us and be the game changer!
What we can give you is as follows:
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh, and help you level up your career.
- Flexible and openness for new, fresh point of view - remember, there are no stupid ideas!
- Opportunity to meet different people from all around the world - you will work with them and source them.
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards.
- Social package (private medical care, sports card).
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.