We are offering a fantastic opportunity for QA Analysts that have experience in the games industry. Along with industry experience, a passion for games is required!
As a QA Analyst at Testronic, you will gain award-winning game testing skills as well as valuable experience and insight into how video games are made. Our teams are dedicated to inspiring quality, in order to facilitate the great gaming moments that sealed our fates as gamers.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!
About this role
QA Analyst wanted!
- Do you love music and it has accompanied you for many years?
- Do you have passion for testing whatever you can get your hands on?
- Your good knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Power Point) allowed you to impress others with the documents you created?
- You are not afraid to show what testing is all about to other game changers?
- And you are a born leader?
If at least 3 of above statements describe you well, it is a clear sign that you should join our team!
We need YOU to make our employees lives better and easier and to help them level up!
Your standard day at work would consist of:
- Perform testing duties & play a bit of music.
- Assist and mentor less experienced testers.
- Onboard new testers into the project’s flows.
- Professional communication with the client.
- Keep track of overall progress and noteworthy findings on assigned tasks.
- Assist in preparing reports, Excel documents, PowerPoint presentations and others.
- Back-up the lead in case of planned or unplanned absences.
- And the last but not least is to laugh with us and be the game changer!
We have a lot to offer:
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh, and help you level up your career.
- Flexible and openness for new, fresh point of view - remember, there are no stupid ideas!
- Opportunity to meet different people from all around the world - you will work with them and source them.
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards.
- Social package (private medical care, sports card).
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract.