When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!About this role
- Assist Project Manager(s) and QA Management with their requests and task assignments.
- Adhere to company security procedures and escalate perceived breaches to supervisor.
- Apply and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that project administration and related documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that iDocs data is accurate and up to date.
- Typical tasks.
- Validate and transfer monitors in iDocs as per deadline.
- Verify that staff evaluation is completed as per deadline and follow up with Project Manager accordingly.
- Assist in the organization of on-site Quarterly Partnership Reviews or Client visit.
- Assist in the organization of business trips (client visits, conferences, events, etc.).
- Assist in the organization of team events.
- Assist in PRQ creation.
- Track and document time spent on project(s) for Spend reporting purposes.
- Track and document data for Dodatek Funkcyjny report.
- Assist in taking appropriate action(s) based on negative trends identified in ESAT Surveys.
- Assist in the organization of Apprenticeship program/on-site testing.
- Assist in entering Admin helpdesk ticket related to facility matters and driving them to resolution.
- Assist in internal recruitment (set up interview dates, hours and resolve scheduling conflicts).
- Verify that project folders and sub-folders on NAS contain only content relevant to the project.
- Update Records of Processing Activities (GDPR) file is up to date.
- Assist in identifying team members who are eligible for a salary review.
- Assist in collecting data for incident reporting (i.e. power outage).
- Assist in embellishing presentations for QPR and other client facing deliverables.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Meticulous and thorough approach towards work.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multitask effectively while under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills.
- Permanent, full-time contract.
- Attractive salary based on skill level and experience.
- Stable employment and professional growth in an international environment.
- Internal career opportunities.
- Online training platforms and workshops to level your skills up.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card.