Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to
We are looking for a Working Student who will:
- Contribute to setup, development and integration activities
- Ensuring all members follow Scrum values, principles, and practices
- Facilitating the Scrum events
- Participating in the company wide/and local TC administrative tasks/actions/initiatives
- Assistance in coordination of projects
- Maintain data in Excel forms and be able to generate metrics and present them in MS PowerBI
- Marketing inside Nokia products developed and maintained in Nokia Krakow
- Brand building of products made within Nokia Krakow
- Documentation of products developed and maintained in Nokia Krakow
- Work with servers, local and remote test lines, scripts
- Supporting Local Product Owners/Scrum Masters/Quality Managers
Your skills and experience
- Active status of student
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of Office applications
- Availability at least 4-5 hours per working day (to support properly projects and integrate with the team)
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to communicate and co-operate with other people in various situations
- Good English, both spoken and written
- Self-motivated, responsible and driven in using already acquired skills and acquiring new skills
- Theoretical knowledge about Scrum and Kanban
It would be nice if you also had:
- Basic level of programming skills with Python languages
- Basic knowledge of Unix, Linux (command line)
- Knowledge of telecom protocols, IP and networking
- Knowledge of GIT version control system
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.