Product Data Analyst is a full-time job through HCL Technologies for the Google Shopping Project in Krakow.
This position requires entrepreneurial drive to contribute to the long-term growth of online shopping by performing in-depth research, analyzing product specification data, using highly technical internal tools and processes to manage and enhance a large repository of knowledge about products. It is part of a fast-paced environment, partnering closely with operations and engineering teams.
- Quickly learn and build expertise in new processes and technical applications, including proprietary, simplified programming and configuration languages.
- Build expertise on a wide variety of products through thorough research and analysis of data from multiple channels. Identify and correct problems in the knowledge repository, and use a variety of configuration tools to improve the presentation of product data.
- C1 reading and writing fluency in English and German
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred with a strong academic record. Masters degree a plus. background in Computer Science or Programming a plus.
- Experience in technical writing, product documentation, information management, or market research will be an asset.
- Strong computer and Internet skills and natural comfort with technology. Ability to learn technical processes quickly and thoroughly.
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent research, fact-finding, analytical, and independent problem solving skills.
- Strong written communication skills with experience and a keen editorial sense for creating high quality, customer-facing materials.
- Action-oriented, efficient, highly organized, and detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to drive multiple projects to completion and deliver high-quality results on tight deadlines with minimum guidance.
- Adaptable, flexible, and capable of working both independently and with teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with online shopping.
- Ability to use editorial skills to organize information, write, and publish high-quality online content, according to requirements regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology. Edit, standardize, and suggest changes to materials prepared by others.
What we offer
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data will be considered.
Please use the sentence below:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by HCL Poland Sp. z o. o. for the purposes of future recruitment processes.