Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-center office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
Accelerate PepsiCo business growth and efficiency by working in the presentation production team responsible for:
Producing regular business reporting presentations to standard formats and enabling them to complete their presentations in a professional way and taking ad hoc draft presentations developed by the business and ensuring that contents are aligned with company standards (e.g. formatting, templates, disclaimers) and visually pleasing to the eye.
Initial responsibilities in this role are focused on knowledge capture. It will take up to several months to transition the know-how into our Krakow center until the actual delivery will start.
In that time, you will have direct exposure to the business unit or sector processes focusing on those that you will become responsible for; you will cooperate closely with key stakeholders to shape the service model; and we encourage you to identify, design, and document improvement solutions. On top of that, you will build business relationships, and pioneer a new way of working at our Krakow center.
- Delivery of presentation production support charter within Europe
- Provide support in creating, designing and formatting electronic presentations for Sales teams based in Romania
- Work with the supervisor to map out a plan of presentation production creating clear, compelling, highly accurate, and visually attractive presentations.
- Make complicated topics clear through presentations that are easy to understand and visually pleasing to the eye.
- Work on the graphic design and copywriting to make presentations useful and eye-catching, including determining which framework to use to create effective slides, and how to make information engaging, informative, and compelling.
- Directly work with line supervisor to understand and prioritize individual agenda/workload
- Input into improving existing processes based on frequent end-user and feedback
- Develop internal knowledge of PepsiCo business, brands, ways of working, and stakeholder requirements.
- For a candidate to succeed in this role, they will need:
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-Romanian and all-English business environment with a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
- Experience with presentation software like PowerPoint, Prezi, Corel, Photoshop, Adobe Premier, and Tableau, desired
- Highly collaborative – works well with others
- Highly organized and responsive, with the ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Understanding of CPG industry business performance outputs and how to bring data to life visually
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Windows OS, PC accessories, Email, Internet/Web search or equivalent products
- Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular