- Performing evaluations of quality checks done by others (evaluate the evaluator);
- Act as a mediator for quality checks who are disputed by the agents
- Setting up quality scorecards and modifying existing ones, when needed
- Setting up/modifying the list of randomly sampled tickets to be evaluated
- Setting up internal and external calibrations, moderating and reporting on them
- Act as client-facing quality-related point of contact, together with the project lead
- Reporting to the project leads & project manager on quality trends, issues spotted, evaluations performed by the ALS, etc.
- Own the self-QC process (self-evaluations done by the agents)
What you will NOT be doing:
- Evaluating the agents,
- Manage the user base on the platform.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role,
- Native or fluent English
- Deep knowledge of quality assurance techniques and methodologies.
- Proactive attitude and focus on results,
- Comfortable presenting data to both internal & external stakeholders.
- Full-time contract.
- Attractive salary based on skill level and experience.
- Team of like-minded people.
- Stable employment and professional growth in an international environment.
- Internal career opportunities.
- Online training platforms and workshops to level you up.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card.