1. To make gamers' lives better, easier, and more fun!
2. To lead and support a team of ambitious agents.
We're looking for a bold and passionate person who will take the role of a Player Support Project Lead.
- Managing the day to day operation of 1st line player support to ensure response time, CSAT & internal KPIs & SLAs are on target & performance is managed effectively,
- Ensuring swift escalation of Voice of the Player, providing visibility for the Head of Player Support,
- Driving leadership and operational excellence for your Player Support team, ensuring all team members have a strong understanding of the department strategy and the part they play in business success,
- Ticket database monitoring and management,
- Utilizing quality reviews, coaches, and feedback to maximize individual performance feeding into departmental KPIs and SLAs,
- Coordinating recruitment/onboarding of new hires assigned to the project(s),
- Conducting regular 121s and performance reviews, with a specific focus on performance and personal development.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience leading Customer Service teams, ideally in the gaming industry,
- Great understanding of Player Support KPIs and SLAs,
- Experience with queue management,
- Strong time management and prioritization skills,
- Ability to foster an environment where processes are seen as living entities and initiate process changes that benefit the team, customer, and business,
- Ability to review information & data from a variety of sources to assess individual and team performance.
We can offer:
- Cooperation and daily contact with one of the biggest and most recognized game developers,
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representative at Testronic,
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh, and help you level up your career,
- Fully remote job - you can work from any place within Poland; remember though that once in a while, it is worth meeting other team members in our Warsaw office,
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards,
- Social package (private medical care, sports card, yearly bonus),
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract.