When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
This role will be fully remote, and you can be based in your home anywhere in Poland (during and after COVID). You will be supplied, with the relevant equipment to carry out your role.
About the role
- Handle customer complaints via online channels (i.e. chat, email)
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, follow up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess customer needs, to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships, and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the correct methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Fluent English
- Good quality of written Brazilian Portuguese
- The ability to multi-task while also prioritising and managing time effectively
- Customer oriented with the ability to adapt, and respond, to different types of characters
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills
- Passion for video games
- Basic IT and MS Office skills
- Casual, full time contract
- The ability to use your knowledge, of a foreign language daily at work
- The ability to gain experience in multi-lingual and multi-channel global support
- Training and development to help you achieve your potential
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
Join us today!