When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
During this pandemic and until further updates, this role will be remote based (from home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return back to the office once safe to do so!
About the role
Player Support Team Lead wanted!
Have you ever played a game and got frustrated by slowly loading content?
Were you close to winning and the game simply stopped working?
Your special code you paid for didn't work?
If one of the above ever happened to you, we feel your pain. We are here to put a stop to your frustration and to resolve all gamer issues!
We need YOU To make gamers' lives even better and easier!
We're looking for a bold and passionate person who will take the role of Player Support Team Lead.
You would be our team's Game Master responsible for the core Player Support team, ensuring that players receive service excellence, whilst championing issues with key business stakeholders.
What we want from you is:
- developing and training your Team
- maintaining perfect relationships with Clients
- being a team player with a creative mind that will guide the Team into excellence
We have a lot to offer:
- Cooperating and daily contact with one of the biggest and recognized game developers
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representative at Testronic
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh, and help you level up your career
- Fully remote job- you can work from any place within Poland
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards
- Social package (private medical care, sports card, yearly bonus)
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract
You can become our Game Master if you already have some experience in running a game (have been a leader of a team for at least 3 years). You should also be a legend when it comes to KPIs and SLAs and you shouldn’t be scared off by the idea of receiving a huge number of tickets in a matter of a few minutes.
Additionally, you are a hero for us if you can manage stress easily and work under pressure.
We dare you! Will you take up the challenge?