The successful candidate will have the ability to turn information from multiple data locations within the Player Support operation into actionable data by providing insight and help Player Support Management and Project Managers make informed decisions on how they improve their programs and operations.
The data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to identify requirements, data required, data validation, design. The data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Handle large amounts of complex data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity through governance and compliance while processing data requests from the corporate and business stakeholders.
- Data clean up and processing, correlation of different types of data.
- Data interpretation, results analysis and deliver excellently substantiated data analyses using standard techniques and tools, which lead to improved business decisions or better data quality.
- Use front end reporting tools to create datasets, reports, dashboards.
- Present findings effectively to support stakeholders in important decision-making.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Drive automation of data and information for business efficiency.
- Creates technical documentation/user manual (database architecture which involves table formats, ETL structure, dependencies of table (back end), data dictionary, database schema, etc.).
- Fluency in English.
- A strong background in Mathematics, Computer and Statistics. With a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Data Analyst, data visualization and reports development.
- A college degree holder in e.g. Mathematics, Informatics, Econometrics, Computer/Data Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Experience in creating data models, reporting packages and dashboards.
- Ability to analyze large data sets.
- An expert on MS excel and Google spreadsheet.
- An excellent communicator and able to build bridges between different stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactively works to continually improve processes and delivery of reporting and analysis.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An insider's view into the gaming industry, with lots of growth potential.
- Employment contract with the option of private medical care and shared-cost coverage for your MultiSport card.
- We're proud of our friendly and inclusive atmosphere. You're more than free to enjoy video games with your colleagues in our chill-out zone.
- Employee referral program - make an impact by inviting your friends to become a fellow Keywordian.
- Virtual company parties.
- Possibility to work from home.
Sound interesting? We can’t wait to hear from you!