MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
JOIN US! WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- a fluent English and Italian speaker,
- a candidate with solid experience in HR or Finance teams,
- an action oriented individual, curious, who thrives in resolving difficult cases and embraces the challenge, who hates the unnecessary complexity and finds joy in streamlining processes,
- a person with very good organization and interpersonal skills,
- an inquisitive problem solver highly attentive to details, with the ability to independently plan work and prioritize tasks of self and others.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- private medical and dental care, life insurance,
- subsidized meals in company canteens,
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
- employee pension plan,
- cafeteria program and multisport program,
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
- free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
- support P&C Managers / Directors and business stakeholders based in Italy with their requests, especially more complicated and non-standard ones (e.g. prepare severance packages, complex reporting, etc.),
- learn local benefits and their administration,
- take part in the Finance processes for local benefits (raising purchase requisitions, GR, invoice approvals, preparing cost center splits and rebooking files, etc.),
- perform system actions in SAP, coordinate payroll activities, calculations, mass uploads, daily audit and quality check,
- onboard newly appointed P&C Managers / Directors on the processes supported by P&C Operations,
- perform advanced reporting,
- support Team Leader in active monitoring of eNPS score, gather actionable insights from employees and propose improvements,
- coordinate the onboarding of newly appointed People Managers on the P&C tools and process. To join us in People & Culture you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.