When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
- Execute scripted and unscripted tests
- Execute functional and non-functional tests on a wide range of different device types, i.e. Smart TV’s, mobiles, set-top boxes to the provided test cases
- Report bugs in Jira
- Preparation of test documentation
- Active involvement in the improvement of the testing process
- Plan test execution
- Direct communication with client’s Test and Dev team
What skills do you need to be the perfect candidate?
Do you have experience in QA, or do you want to start your adventure in testing?
Have you worked with OTT platforms or do you want to expand your knowledge?
Have you been driven into new technologies?
If your answers are YES and additionally, you are looking for a new challenge in your life, then we may have a perfect position for you!
We are seeking an energetic, proactive, and self-organized person who will join our QA team.
Are you wondering if you are the right candidate for this role?
Well, you are a perfect match if you are fluent in English and at least communicative in Polish.
Nice to have
- Previous QA commercial experience
- Understanding of the Web technology
Remember that this job requires ability to multitask and to organize your own work effectively. We are looking for an independent and resourceful person who will take responsibility for given projects and work.
And this is what you will get in return
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representatives at Testronic
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh and help you level up your career
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards
- A casual contract, although remember that (depending on your performance) there is always an opportunity to change into permanent contract of employment
- Full-time job based on different shifts
What will happen once you decide to apply?
- We will ask you to complete a short English Levelling Test
- We will invite you to an online meeting with a Recruiter
- You will receive an invitation to participate in an assessment day/trial day in the office, where you will meet your possible future co-workers and learn more about the job!
Are you ready to start your career in the most fascinating industry of entertainment?
Make your application stand out and apply today!