Join Accenture Oracle Business Group in Poland. The first league of Oracle experts! Be the part of the team that drives innovation and helps leading organizations accelerate their digital transformations in the cloud.
What will you do?
- Working in business consulting group is characterized by strategies development, designing operating models, business process modeling, and analysis of business requirements for IT solutions.
- Working with multiple industry clients along with project teams.
- Analysis, evaluation, and optimization of technical solutions/services.
- Shaping Accenture Point of Views for Oracle Cloud applications in different business industries.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 1 year experience in business or technology consulting.
- Nice to have knowledge in one of the selected Oracle Cloud solutions:
- PaaS services e.g., Application development, Integrations, Security, Analytics, Data Management, IoT
- IaaS services e.g., Compute, Network, and Storage Hardware
- Experience in business process documentation.
- Very good command of English and Polish.
What can we offer you?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract.
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial, and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects on European level.
- Full financing of trainings and certifications.
- Access to leading edge Cloud technologies.
- Access to ULS (Unlimited Learning Subscription) from Oracle University
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.