About the role
An exciting role ofOnboarding Traineris available in our Learning & Development department atTestronic. We are searching fora communicative gamerwhowill conduct the onboarding process for the biggest department in our company. You will be the first point of contact for our new joiners.
Do you think that you have what it takes to level up your career?
- Demonstrate a positive ‘Can do” attitude and continuous improvement methodology across all aspects of this role.
- Conduct the Onboarding process, starting with FQA then rolling it to other departments in the Company.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, via all communication channels.
- Ensure the accurate and timely implementation and maintenance of training records.
- Asses new hire candidates based on their performance during onboarding training.
- Design, maintain and improve onboarding materials and processes.
- Gather and process feedback from all organizational levels. Maintain good relations with an internal customer (mostly Ops).
We will invite you to the next level if you have
- Strong customer focus, proactive and positive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Good attention to detail and administrative capability.
- The ability to develop effective relationships and build strong business partnerships.
- Strong facilitation & presentation skills.
- Has QA Gaming Experience
- Teamworking person with a dash of humour.
What we can give you is as follows
- Full-time contract.
- Attractive salary based on skill level and experience.
- Team of like-minded people.
- Stable employment and professional growth in an international environment.
- Internal career opportunities.
- Online training platforms and workshops to level you up.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card.
- Relax areas with free fruits and drinks, arcades, gaming consoles and board games.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
For this role hybrid model of work is implemented. Onboarding days need to be carried out from the Office and the remaining days may be done in the work from home model.