We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
We are an electromobility company known in more than 60 countries around the world thanks to our EV solutions, laptop and smartphone batteries, power adapters, chargers and other accessories for mobile devices. We focus on the implementation of original projects, developed and designed by our in-house teams. Our dynamic development has been noticed, among others, by the Financial Times - this year Green Cell was among the 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe. We are driving the revolution in electromobility through building our own Green Cell ecosystem of products delivering fresh energy to our clients.
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Supervise 2 Receptionists
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Take part in various administrative projects
- College degree; BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is a plus
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Employment contract.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote work.
- Support from a team full of fresh energy - nothing is impossible for us, and done is better than perfect.
- challenges, interesting tasks, a wide range of technologies.
- the opportunity to participate in technologically advanced projects and a chance to quickly demonstrate your skills.
- comfortable working conditions.
- private medical care, MultiSport, life insurance (co-financing).