Wilhelmsen is an international group of companies with ambitions to shape the maritime industry across the globe. Originating from Norway, our company ensures a culture and work environment of strong leadership, career development, work-life balance and a job that is both challenging and stimulating. Innovations, digitalization, and changes are part of our daily life. For our office in Szczecin, as a part of HR and Admin Team, we want to employ: Office Coordinator.
We can offer a culture and work environment of strong leadership, career development, work-life balance and a job that is both challenging and stimulating. Our ideal candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, and great at creating strong relationships – not only with our stakeholders but with all associates in our organization. This is an exciting and dynamic role for the right candidate, with the opportunity to help shape the maritime industry by influencing the development of our local offices.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.).
- Maintain office equipment (aka ensure copiers are operational and fully stocked with toner, paper, etc.).
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders.
- Complete and process Purchase and Payment Requests.
- Taking care of employer branding.
- Support in organizing company events
- Support communications on the company intranet, as needed.
- Manage and coordinate company travel safety programs, including travel insurance and tasks related to duty of care.
- Bachelor’s Degree or during studies.
- Very good language and written skills in Polish and English.
- Experience in working in office assistant / reception / administration / event organisation.
- Friendly attitude to fellow employees and hands-on attitude to both daily routine as ad-hoc tasks.
- Independent problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- High proficiency in technology and Microsoft applications.
- Proactivity and ability to propose solutions.
- Excellent writing skills
- Category B driving license.
- An exciting role at the heart of a large global operation
- A flat hierarchy where we come together across departments to solve complex, exciting product and technical challenges
- A personal development path in a company that cares about learning and sharing knowledge.
- A flexible work schedule with a healthy work-life balance
- Possibility to remote working
- Private medical care – Medicover premium package
- Group life insurance
- Multisport card
- Vacation allowance
- Pre-paid cards
- Full introduction to work (your colleagues will make sure that you feel confident and comfortable doing your daily tasks)
- Fruits and vegetables days
Work location is Szczecin