Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Take a look below.
Office Assistant assures proper functioning of the reception, manages office supplies, maintains contacts with office related suppliers and performs other office related tasks.
- ensuring good organization and functioning of the reception
- welcoming guests and running appropriate evidence
- supporting meetings in conference rooms
- ensuring proper circulation of documents and correspondence
- contacts with suppliers – couriers, post office etc
- supporting Operations and Finance Manager in daily tasks
- other ad-hoc tasks
Key Skills / Core Competencies:
- friendly attitude and professional approach
- openness and communication skills
- good command of English (min. B2) and fluency in Polish
- skills in using office equipment and knowledge of MS Office
- Career at one of the leading global animal healthcare companies
- Office located in the center of Warsaw
- Extra days off
- Open and inclusive environment which is supportive and welcoming of all diversity strands
- Sports cards (Multisport), private medical care, life insurance, Employee Referral Program
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.