Nokia Academy is a project created by Research&Development Centre in Wrocław. It is a series of intensive, free online lectures and workshops conducted by our specialists.
If you want to start your career in ICT, but you don’t have enough commercial experience to join us as a regular employee, Nokia Academy might be something for you!
Nokia Academy is a project dedicated to ambitious and fast-learning candidates who want to gain more knowledge from the C++ area and continue their professional career at Nokia after the program.
- till 10.01 – acceptance of applications
- till 13.01 – contact with selected participants
- 14.01 – introductory lecture
- 17.01 – preliminary test
- till 20.01 – contact with selected participants
- 24.01 – 06.04 – Nokia Academy classes
What are the requirements:
- At least basic knowledge in the area of C++ programming,
- Experience within one of the following areas: Linux, telecommunication, mathematics and algorithm, any additional C++ courses and trainings – all of these would be an additional plus,
- At least secondary education,
- Communicative level of Polish and English,
- Having your own computer.
- Two months of workshop and lectures in the area of C++ software or programming,
- Support from our qualified trainers,
- Possibility of hiring after the Program for the best participants.
Please, remember to attach your CV while applying for this opportunity.