Aventis Advisors a group of driven dealmakers who like to work hard and play hard. We have numerous M&A transactions under our belt and several projects we are working on. Our specialization is the Technology sector, with a particular focus on Software and IT Services – we work with top technology founders, Private Equity funds and VCs across the globe.
At Aventis we will support you in entering the world of investment banking. Our flat hierarchy and proofed onboarding practices will quickly give you the overview of both the company and the M&A industry. Take the first step on your way to become a top-notch investment banker – we believe that every passionate and smart individual will find a place for himself with us.
- Researching industries and specific companies, primarily in the Technology sector
- Preparing pitch decks, teasers and financial models to present to potential clients
- Supporting financial analysis and due diligence processes
- Monitoring the M&A market in search of potential clients and deals
- Interest in investment banking/finance markets
- At least second year of studies in economics, finance, business or accounting
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Prior experience in M&A advisory or consulting is a plus
- A flat organization, with no strict hierarchy and a fun company culture
- Convenient office in the center of Warsaw
- Comprehensive onboarding, internal trainings and external courses
- Possibility to work part-time, adjusted to your studies
- Competitive compensation