When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!About the role
- Demonstrate a positive ‘Can do” attitude and continuous improvement methodology across all aspects of this role.
- Design, coordinate and deliver internal training programs in consultation with departmental managers.( e-learning, webinar, or via the methods required)
- Conduct a professional manner at all times and via all communication channels.
- Ensure the accurate and timely implementation and maintenance of training records.
- Maintain curriculum database and training records.
- Participate in the development, review, and monitoring of the Training Matrix.
- Carry out training assessment and identify skills, or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Select appropriate training methods, or activities
- Deliver training by presenting job specific, company specific, soft skills or technical courses through the most efficient , effective and relevant way for the company
- Maintain knowledge and skills by attending workshops, reviewing industry media etc.
What person are we looking for?
- Strong customer focus, proactive and positive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Creative in designing training
- Good attention to detail and administrative capability
- The ability to develop effective relationships and build strong business partnerships
- Excellent facilitation & presentation skills.