When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office as a hybrid model, once it is safe to do so!
Learning & Development Specialist wanted!
- Was training your coworkers always your thing?
- Creativity in creating content runs in your veins?
- You attended millions of boring trainings and you know you can do them better?
If the 3 above statements describe you well, it is a clear sign that you should join our team!
We need YOUto make our employees lives better and easier and to help them level up!
What we want from you is:
- Designing, coordinating and delivering internal training programs in consultation with departmental managers
- Being responsible for e-learnings, webinars and our internal platform
- Participating in the development, reviewing and monitoring of the Training Matrix
- Carrying out training assessments and identifying skills, or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
We have a lot to offer:
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh, and help you level up your career
- Flexible and openness for new, fresh point of view - remember, there are no stupid ideas!
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representative at Testronic
- Flexible remote job (within Warsaw / commutable to Warsaw when needed )
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards
- Social package (private medical care, sports card, yearly bonus)
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract
You can become our L&D Specialist if you have already some experience in creating, planning and organizing trainings. You're going to feel like at home, if you are a positive and open-minded person. Remember that at Testronic you can release your energy, therefore, we'll be super happy to welcome people full of non-standard ideas. As we are an international company, we use English most of the time, so fluent knowledge of this language is a must.
How's that sound to you now? Feeling tempted? Come on and apply! Make you application stand out from the crowd and apply via video!