Who we are:
Green Cell - delivering Fresh Energy every day.
As CSG S.A. we are a leading company in the energy storage market, and one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT1000).
Through our brands, such as Green Cell, Battery Empire, and RDY, we are steering the wheels of today’s electromobility revolution.
We prioritize our Customers and design our electronics as it is driven by their needs, and because of that, we are successful in selling our products all over the world.
We are looking for a great player to join our Team and contribute to our quest of shaping the world of sustainable energy.
- Independent creation, development, and conducting of training projects in the scope of specialist, managerial and soft training, as well as development processes (testing the potential, AC/DC, etc.)
- Coordinate cooperation with external training providers and institutions;
- Monitoring performance indicators of implemented training and development activities;
- Cooperation with managers on all levels of management in an organization in the scope of creating training solutions and applying best practices
- Creating and coordinating communication to the inside of the organization in the area of L&D
- Creation and administration of the knowledge base in the organization
- Participation in other projects carried out by the HR team (e.g. career paths, commitment survey, competence assessment)
- Administering the training budget
- Cooperation with HR and business teams in planning and execution of training and development activities for employees;
We expect you to:
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Have higher education (preferred majors: human resources management, psychology, sociology)
- Have knowledge of LMS systems, competency assessments, etc.
- Be creative and initiative in action
- Have experience in conducting, designing, and evaluating training courses (3 years+)
- Nice to have: Coaching certificate
What you get:
- A job in one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times ranking,
- Smooth onboarding, a wide variety of training programs,
- Friendly and stimulating work environment,
- Challenging, interesting tasks, a wide range of technologies at hand,
- Opportunity to participate in technologically advanced projects and a chance to quickly demonstrate your skills,
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid work system,
- Fruit Tuesdays,
- Employment contract with a benefits package: private medical care, group insurance, Multisport card,
- Employee discounts,
- Modern and comfortable office in the city center, easily accessible from all parts of the city.