Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do?
Responsible for completing KYC analysis and evidence gathering for new clients and the reviews of existing client relationships, compliant with standards, policies and procedures and international KYC regulations.
- Gathering data and supporting documents regarding clients from a range of independent data sources.
- Reviewing the information gathered and populating the Client KYC Profile with updated information.
- Identify data and documentation gaps and researching accordingly.
- Validating the clients’ KYC risk profile and raising any points of concern, such as negative news.
- Ensure all required AML / KYC Regulatory requirements for new and existing clients are fulfilled.
- Respond to feedback provided and re-work cases as required.
- Escalate issues that may require Compliance support to the Team Lead and other relevant parties.
- Monitor and track outstanding cases to ensure cases are completed within set SLAs (service level agreements); escalating accordingly.
- Follow global standard policies, procedures and tools.
- Adhere to agreed targets, KPIs, SLAs and confidentiality standards.
- Participate in training programs to develop KYC industry knowledge.
What do we expect from you?
- Autonomy in research, data collation, file review presentation and risk recommendation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Planning, organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own work.
- Process improvement and efficiency.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, team-based environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, and use of research applications.
- Fluent English (C1) communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of financial services and financial terminology.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.