Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. We have created a unique platform supporting game industry worldwide. We are operating from 50+ Studios located across 4 continents and 21 countries.
On top of Localization QA, Keywords offers 6 other service lines: Art Services, Engineering, Audio Services, Functionality QA, Localization and Player Support.
- Your main goal as LQA Tester is to proofread texts and video game content.
- You will also check text for consistency and recommend changes when necessary.
- You will ensure subtitles match audio tracks.
- When you find that something is wrong, you will write error reports and bugs using designated software
Your choice of words will directly influence the extent of players' immersion in the virtual world and that can be a fascinating challenge. However, it requires some skills, especially:
- Excellent Korean language skills – seriously, you need to be good at it!
- Highly communicative in English.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Would be great if you are comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens). If not – no worries. We’ll teach you everything.
- You also need to be EU Citizen or have open work permit. Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor work permits at this moment so this one is on you – we’ll take care of the rest!
- Work on interesting projects – we do work with games that others haven’t heard of yet!
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry – most of our senior staff started as testers.
- Chill-out zone with video games – challenge your friends and resolve your disputes over tekken or fifa!
- The casual and fun work environment – as long as you’re not wearing flip flops and pyjamas you’re golden!
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits
- Company parties!
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!