Junior Transfer Pricing Accountant
Our team is responsible for operational aspects of our currently changing Transfer Pricing model concerning the global trade relations of our network of CH2M group entities. This role would involve extensive international exposure and support to the global network of company subsidiaries around the world with respect to their statutory accounting, coordination of variety, significant quantities over-the-border transactions.
At the moment we are looking for Junior Transfer Pricing Accountant.
- Perform Transfer Pricing related transactions posting
- Interact with individuals worldwide to support statutory accounting filings
- Coordinate with Corporate tax group on changes to entity status
- Coordinate with Intercompany team on Transfer Pricing payables / receivables accounts
- Run monthly transfer pricing process
- Transfer Pricing Accounts reconciliations and analysis preparation
Skills and Competencies Required:
- University degree in Accountancy, Finance, Tax or related field
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience in accounting in an international work environment.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and benefit package (medical cover, insurance, multisport cards etc.)
- Family friendly company with flexible working hours
- Work in an international and multicultural environment
- Career and personal development opportunities