About the job:
Start your career in the entertainment industry, today, with TESTRONIC – one of the world’s leaders in testing the quality of multimedia. TESTRONIC provides the opportunity to work with the biggest movie and TV studios across the world!
If you are looking for a new challenge in your life, then we may have a perfect position for you!
We are seeking an energetic, proactive, and self-organized person who will join our QA team.
You will work with Technical Team on managing all technical needs of the facility.
Your main daily responsibilities would be:
- handling clients’ content (ingest, booking, inventory, archiving, scrap)
- dayshift/nightshift planning projects
- pre-production workflow set-up
- Aspera downloading and burning
- prepare workflow and maintain all equipment in the office
- work on equipment management (basic inventory tracking, basic equipment repairs)
- create and maintain workspace set-ups based on staff and clients’ needs
Are you wondering if you are a perfect candidate for this role? Well, you are a perfect match if you are fluent in English. If you have some previous experience with hardware and very good technical knowledge and skills, then it's a huge advantage.
And this is what you will get in return:
- A casual contract, and (depending on your performance) change into a permanent contract of employment after 3 months.
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representatives at Testronic.
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh and help you level up your career.
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards.
What will happen once you decide to apply?
- We will ask you to complete a short English Levelling Test and a Perception Test.
- We will invite you to an online meeting with a Recruiter.
- You will receive an invitation to participate in an Induction day/trial day in the office, where you will meet your possible future co-workers and learn more about the job!
Note this job requires the ability to multitask and to organize your own work effectively. We are looking for an independent and resourceful person who will take responsibility for given projects and is able to work shifts that change weekly (hours depending on the workload are: 6:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-6:00).
Are you ready to start your career in the most fascinating industry of entertainment?
Make your application stand out and apply today!
We are the only global provider of Quality Assurance for all of your content deliveries, from Master QC to OTT, and Optical Disc.
We collaborate with the entertainment industry, leading technology innovators, content owners, content creators, and broadcasters to devise safe testing strategies for emerging consumer technologies.
Enough to say that Hollywood studios have relied on our testing services for decades, with Testronic testing the quality of 7 out of 10 of the highest-grossing Hollywood films to date, along with films from major Oscar-nominated categories for the last 23 years.
Let us give you the confidence you need before it’s released to the big screen and on any streaming platform or device.
Make your application stand out from the crowd, let us know why you are a silver screen fan and apply!