Junior Storage Engineer
Location: Warsaw, Lodz, Katowice or 100% remote
Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
What will you do:
- Attending meetings and workshops with the client to understand requirements, challenges, and risks.
- Developing technology solution in cooperation with various technology teams using existing industry standards and best practices.
- Creating design and support documentation for the delivered services with adherence to client’s processes and procedures.
- Resolve incidents, problems affecting the operations/availability of high-profile production Storage and Backup platforms
- Influence standards methods and best practices for large scale enterprise systems
- Integrate and Implement alerts with unified incident management tools
- Manage service availability and scalability through process tools and automation Perform post-mortems and optimize incident response processes
- Guide systems engineers in formulating requirements, advise on alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies
What do we expect from you :
- Administration and support experience of Dell PowerScale/Isilon or other NAS system,
- Knowledge of HP Data Protector or other backup system,
- SAN switch knowledge/experience (Brocade or Cisco)
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) in both technical and non-technical communications.
- Have good experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams (Visio) and presentations (PPT)
- Have good analytical mindset for problem solving under stress and time pressure.
Desirable (nice to have):
- Public cloud knowledge/experience (Azure/AWS/Google)
- Storage/Backup/Cloud certificates
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.