Make another step in your career?
MERIT Automotive Electronics.The worldwide Group Merit (previously being part of Delphi) started to operate in January 2017 and fully continues research, design, production and sale (for OEM and Aftermarket) of automotive mechatronics products which include: column switches, steering column modules, switch modules, simple switches, HVAC controls and many more of driver to car interface.
What we can offer you is:
- Work in a rapidly developing company
- Friendly work atmosphere with professional environment
- Attractive salary
- Social package
- Private health care, life insurance for employees and their families
- Multisport card
- Flexible work time
- Possibility of home office on selected days
- Free coffee/tea :)
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing customer’s requirements, standards etc.
- Developing test procedures and test cases in a VTestStudio,
- Developing test functions in a CAPL language,
- Executing tests in CANoe, creating test reports and reporting bugs,
- Developing automatic test environment and automatic tests (when suitable),
- Accomplishing tasks in accordance to MERIT quality standards and schedules.
We have some expectations:
- MSc degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Automation, Robotics or related;
- Knowledge of software programming language C/C++
- Basic knowledge of electronics and electronic measurements;
- Basic knowledge of microcontrollers;
- Basic knowledge of testing tools and methods;
- Good English knowledge;
- Methodical approach to problem solving.
Check who we are and what we do: http://www.merit-automotive.com/