The Software Developer will interact with R&D and embedded engineering departments to develop and implement software components for multiple applications, including: acoustics, medicine, communication and data analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related field (final-year students are welcome)
- Strong understanding of general IT aspects (computing, storage, network, operating systems, security)
- Knowledge of web standards (HTML, CSS, JS) and tools for Front-End and Back-End development
- Interest in Cloud Computing (AWS or Azure)
- Understanding of SQL databases
- Able to communicate in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of other programming technologies (mobile, cloud, desktop or embedded) and frameworks considered as a strong advantage
- Engagement with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Work in an employee-oriented company.
- Friendly atmosphere with great team spirit.
- Opportunity to develop own innovative projects.