At Printbox we have built great software for photo products stores. But Printbox isn’t just software. It’s also a team of people whose expertise moves our partners' business forward.
In 2018 we were listed among Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 CE. One year later we won SGIA’s Product of the Year in the web design category. Our customer base is growing, we’re present in more than 50 countries now. But this doesn’t stop us from always improving. And we’ve never lost focus on our main goal – helping our customers grow.
Currently, we are looking for Junior Sales Development Representative who will support the Sales & Marketing Team in further expansion.
What's for you?
- An opportunity to gain or develop professional experience in B2B sales
- Recognizable brand and an established business – we are in TOP 3 of global providers on the personalized photo products software market
- Cooperation with an experienced sales team and the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry
- Support of well-seasoned professionals – we understand the business context and customers' needs
- Comprehensive product training – you will get deep knowledge and understanding of the market and the software itself
- An impact on internal processes and the opportunity to offer improvements
At Printbox you will:
- Act as 1st point for contact for outbound leads
- Manage leads database and arrange first contact with prospects
- Qualifying leads based on provided criteria
- Organizing discovery meetings and delivering demo presentations to prospects
- Building long-term relationships with clients
- Taking part in internal process improvements
- Searching for new sales tools
- Performing market research
What do you need to be successful?
- Any previous experience in B2B sales would be nice to have
- Ability to initiate and build trustful relationships with clients
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Outstanding communication skills - ability to listen to and address client needs
- Fluency in English (C1)
- Have a strong internal motivation for achieving goals
- Orientation to details and strong data management skills
What do we offer?
- Taking part in Printbox for All program - Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work in a hybrid model (3 days in the office, 2 days remotely per week)
- Working in new, comfortable office in Cracow - 1 km from Cracow Main Station
- Training budget and 5 additional days off for your development
- Company's library: access to Printbox Library App, company's kindle and team's budget for books
- Additional benefits: private medical care, sports card, English classes