Are you ready to kick off your career within Talent Acquisition? Are you creative and ambitious? Do you love animals? See the opportunity below in the Global Recruitment Team in a top Animal Health company!
In this position, you will
- NOT make coffee, unless for yourself!
- Promote our offers on recruitment channels and social media, and look for the best new sources of candidates.
- Proactively search for potential candidates for our positions and invite them to take part in our recruitment processes, highlighting the exciting career opportunities and incredible culture at Elanco.
- Build positive and long-term relationships with existing and potential job-seekers who might be interested in joining our company.
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates and prepare summaries of your conversations.
- Manage the interview scheduling process for assigned recruitment processes.
- Update information in the recruiting system.
What we need from you:
- You’re curious, and you know how to do your research – you’re keen to learn and develop within recruitment.
- Great communication skills in English.
- You're genuinely passionate about other people, you love getting to know them and talking with others.
- Interest in recruitment (previous experience with recruitment, HR or customer service is a plus).
- Good organizational skills and the drive to learn.
- A positive attitude and team spirit.
What we offer:
- Fixed-term opportunity to start your career in HR.
- Comprehensive training on the recruitment process and sourcing techniques.
- Career start at one of the leading global animal healthcare companies.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model.
- Office located in the center of Warsaw (Warsaw Hub)
- 4 extra days off in addition to the standard annual leave plan.
- Diverse and inclusive working culture.
- Life insurance, private medical care, gym card.
Please send your CVs in English only.