Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
Junior Recruiter (temporary project for 6 months)
Location: Gdańsk/ Warsaw
- CV screenings and selection of candidates
- Job interviews with candidates
- Verification of English language
- Support in ongoing tasks of recruitment department
- Coordinating interview processes with hiring managers
- Cooperation with recruitment agencies
- Knowledge of English on minimum C1 level
- Previous recruitment experience would be an asset
- Availability to work minimum 20 hours per week - part time
- Interest in working in a hybrid model (home and office)
- Wellbeing and health: we provide a private medical care, Multisport cards, internal SitelFit program - promoting activity
- Rest: we subsidize the holiday
- Giveaway: Christmas - vouchers or additional cash on the account, layettes for newborns, gifts on the occasion of Children's Day
- Fun Management: integration meetings (during the pandemic we use modern streaming channels), Fun Management program - monthly events in each department/project
- Development: free access to modern training platform for every employee, development programs - 95% of our managerial staff is from our internal promotion
- CSR - we care not only about ourselves. We are happy to help those in need.
- Language Course - you don't speak Polish? Join us and sign up for the lessons we organize.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"Hereby I voluntarily agree to the processing of personal data contained in my CV by Sitel Polska Sp. z o.o. for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 , pos. 926 as amended).”