As Junior Project Accountant, you’ll be joining our in-house corporate accounting department. You will become an important part of our global team by providing accounting support within our systems to the project delivery efforts for our clients and internal teams.
The Junior Project Accountant interprets accounting data and analyzes reports in accordance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles). In this role, you will help identify and monitor project revenue/cost variances, as well as issue client invoices.
Our Junior Project Accountant:
- Maintains projects in Oracle according to the company policies and procedures
- Reviews contract terms and associated information to ensure project setup generates appropriate results
- Issues and reviews client invoices to ensure they are in accordance with the contract terms
- Monitors project balances on Accounts Receivable, Work in Progress and Billing In Excess accounts
- Analyzes and verifies internal consistency, completeness and accuracy of project data, revenue and cost budgets/forecasts
- Provides month-end reporting on project performance including gross margin variances
- Conducts ad hoc reporting, as needed
- Contacts other departments and outside vendors, suppliers and clients to resolve cross functional pending items.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines as outlined in company policies and best practices
- Participates in internal and external audit
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, equivalent major or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in an international accounting environment
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Advanced analytical skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Willingness to work 3-8 days per month on late shifts (till 22.00)
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other