“Greater Chemistry – between People and Planet” – it is our Purpose which leads company’s Strategy:
- We are shaping the future with our customers.
- We are accelerating innovation.
- We are leading the transition towards sustainability.
- We are building a culture of possibilities.
By joining us, you create an actual impact on sustainability, innovation, relations with the customers and development of your own career.
We are searching for a candidate who will join the team who works in atmosphere of trust and understanding. Open communication, empathy towards all aspects of professional & personal life, respect, common sense & sense of humor - those are our drivers. Of course, we have ups & downs, however thanks to our attitude, we are succeeding. Therefore, if you share the same, please send your application. Secondly, it would be great if you are meeting all below requirements, however DON'T BE AFRAID to apply just if you would like to change your current scope.
What will you be doing?
- Responsibility for Order Management Process
- Create and maintain great relations with customers
- Create SAP orders Coordination of information flow between warehouse, sales force, forwarders and customers
- Direct cooperation with internal stakeholders • Perform claim management through the internal Quality Notification System
- Assisting customers in solving problems and incidents
What are we looking for?
- Experience in customer service desk or logistic, export or supply chain area – nice to have
- Knowledge of SAP SD module would be an advantage
- Excel, Word and Outlook - working competency
- Logical thinking and multitasking mindset
- Pro-active customer approach and highly developed interpersonal skills
- Creativity, open-mind and a sense of humor
- Teamwork spirit
- Internal corporate language: English B1 level required
- Working with customers: French B2 level required
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to work in the Top Employer 2022 certified company
- A rewarding challenge to further develop your skills in a professional work environment
- An opportunity to be a part of the team with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class services
- Career development within our organization
- Internal and external trainings
- Benefits such as sport card (Multisport), private health care, additional life insurance, bike rental
- Hybrid work model
- Language courses
- Corrective eyeglasses refund
- Performance related yearly bonus
- Broad range of initiatives provided by Social Team (cultural, sporty, loan found, various contest, occasional bonuses etc.)
- Discount card for the various restaurants
- Integrational team events
- Possibility to participate in the charity activities
- Excellent working conditions in Monopolis complex in Lodz (wheelchair accessible workplace)