Junior Linux Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Katowice, Lodz or 100% remote
The Accenture Infrastructure Outsourcing work to support the most complex environments, develop and maintain high impact problems, deliver new features and functionality. With the company cloud strategy and development, a Linux position has been opened. The Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance, system migration and professional growth.
What will You do:
- You will provide system administration for Linux environments in private and public clouds.
Mostly you will:
- Provide engineering support for Linux environment (break/fix, patching, scripting) communications to business about environment related major incidents
- Maintain Linux environments
- Implement changes on maintained environments and asses their impact prior to deployment
- Incident/client’s request queue handling
What do we expect from you:
- Good English (written and spoken), level B1 and above
- Basic knowledge of network services and protocols
- Scripting skills (Bash or Python)
- At least basic understand of any of the Public Cloud (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform). Hands-on experience would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of at least one of these configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Redhat Satellite, Terraform. More would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in OS administration of any of the Linux’ flavors would be an advantage
What can we offer you:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Additional foreign language classes
- Various Happiness at work activities and sports initiatives
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program and Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.