How does electronics design sound to you?
MERIT Automotive Electronics.The worldwide Group Merit (previously being part of Delphi) started to operate in January 2017 and fully continues research, design, production and sale (for OEM and Aftermarket) of automotive mechatronics products which include: column switches, steering column modules, switch modules, simple switches, HVAC controls and many more of driver to car interface.
What we can offer you is:
- Work in a rapidly developing company
- Friendly work atmosphere with professional environment
- Attractive salary
- Social package
- Private health care, life insurance for employees and their families
- Multisport card
- Flexible work time
- Possibility of home office on selected days
- Free coffee/tea :)
You will be responsible for:
- Taking part in design electronic devices for automotive applications for some of world top car manufacturers,
- Basic circuit calculations and simulations, validation and tests of prototypes,
- Create design documentation (like schematics, PCBs, electrical characteristics, etc.),
- Cooperation with local and remote engineering teams,
- Participation in design reviews.
We have some expectations:
- Experience in designing and testing of digital and analog circuits,
- Knowledge about design for EMI/EMC compliance,
- Master Degree in Electronics or similar,
- Practical skills in some CAD and simulation tools,
- English skills (both spoken and written),
- Communication skills.
Check who we are and what we do: http://www.merit-automotive.com/