Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Our Polish community consists of over 7,600 people. The headquarters are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Lodz, Wroclaw and Katowice. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a Junior Digital Learning Developer in our TD&L practice, a typical day might include:
- Building of the digital learning assets such as: (Virtual) Classroom Training, e-Learning courses, Mobile Learning, Learning Videos, Learning Games, Learning Performance Support (Simulations, WalkMe), Work Instructions, Quick Reference Guides or Extended Reality (VR/AR) Learning among others
- Liaising with Subject Matter Experts on the Client or internal team side
- Deploying/publishing of the (digital) learning assets at Client
- Designing and developing Learning Templates and Digital Learning Shells
- Designing and developing various digital learning assets in the visual, video and/or audio format
- Serving a Trainer role for virtual or face-to-face learning events
- Facilitating Client reviews on the learning assets developed
- Serving a Quality Assurance role for the learning assets developed
- Setting up/facilitating/administering of digital learning environments (LMS, LXP, VR, etc.)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French or other European language would be a strong asset!
- Fluency in Microsoft Power Point
- 2+ years of experience in digital learning content development with the use of e-learning authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Adobe Captivate or similar) and/or graphic tools (Photoshop, Illustrator or similar) and/or animation tools (After Effects, Camtasia or similar) and/or adoption tools (WalkMe, Whatfix or similar)
- Exposure to one of the following domains would be a strong asset: e-learning, mobile learning, gamified learning, video learning, extended reality (VR/AR) learning, social learning, interactive performance support, learning academies, knowledge management
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Team player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills; easily establishes relationships
- Determined and stress resistant; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Passion for learning; open-minded and proactivity in action personality
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.