Innovative technology, design, engineering, and structural system manufacturer – Prescient Co. is looking for a motivated individual to work with our patented technology (see our patents here) as a Junior Design Engineer. You will be working with our unique integrated design and construction platform consisting of proprietary Autodesk Revit based design software and a cold rolled panelized framing system as well as advanced data warehouses and full stack web technology platforms.
The Prescient® Solution is a patented, innovative, new design and construction platform for living environments including apartments, student and military dormitories, hotels, senior living communities, condominiums, single-family homes. It can also be applied in office and retail design and construction. Prescient® employs the Unified Truss Construction System (UTCS™), a patented light gauge and cold rolled steel structural system and framing technology capable of going to 16 stories.
Location: Krakow, Prescient Technology Centre
What will be your main duties?
- Analyzing of the technical documentation
- Creation of project documentation in Autodesk Revit environment
- Creation of 3D models out of provided documentation / concept (2D or 3D)
- Conceptual work along the project team
- Reporting progress in dedicated, project management platform
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of Building Information Modeling approach.
- University Degree in Construction or Structural Engineering (strongly preferred).
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Revit Structure, Autodesk AutoCAD (both are strongly preferred)
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis would be an advantage
- Experience in design and detailing of steel structures would be an advantage
- At least good English (used in day to day business).
- Nontrivial thinking and ability to work in dynamic environment.
- Opened mind and “can do” attitude.
Why is it worth to join us?
- You will be involved in creating new technology which is based on advanced informatic solutions
- You will have a possibility to obtain building license
- You don’t have to bother with dress code, or strict working hours
- We propose competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills and passions.
- We like to integrate after work: during company parties, playing board games, taking part in Runmageddon, or… just having pizza and beer together 😉
- We are enthusiastic and young team of professionals, ready to help you all the time.
- We are a stable company with American capital.
Besides regular salary, we offer:
- private medical healthcare for you and your family
- additional life insurance
- sport card (FitProfit)
- Xbox / PS4 contests
- great coffee, fresh fruits and vegetables in the office
- beautiful and modern office in the tallest high-rise building in Krakow (K1)
At Prescient we value education and self – development, that’s why we offer you:
- access to education online premium platforms: Lynda / Pluralsight
- English lessons with native speaker twice a week
Before applying you can check our buildings >>> https://www.prescientco.com/projects/
And our Facebook >>> https://www.facebook.com/prescientpoland