Do you want to use one of the Nordics languages in your daily work? Would you like to work in an international company? As a Junior Data Reviewer you can work every day with people from all over the world, develop your career and work in a professional environment with customers and other teams.
Who do we recruit for? Our client is a global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. It has its office in the center of Warsaw, Przyokopowa Street.
As Junior Data Reviewer you will be responsible for:
- Supporting customers of company’s Client
- Understanding and making decisions according to defined Client Policies and Procedures
- Familiarize with or be interested in culture of supported language (pop culture, history, slang, etc)
- Responding to contacts from users within the agreed timelines and quality standards
- Identifying inefficiencies / improvement opportunities in processes and suggest solutions
- Interfacing effectively with other internal and Client teams
We're looking for people with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluent reading and writing skills in Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish
- Strong knowledge of modern culture, interest in current events, pop culture, and history is a must
- Good-to-have minimum 1 year of working experience (preferably in a multinational environment)
- Extremely reliable, consistent, hard-working and able to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
- Computer literacy and passionate about the internet
You can choose to work either from Monday to Friday from 9 am till 5 pm or on a rotating shifts' basis (24/7).
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
Is this offer interesting for you? Fill in the form in our system and attach your CV, and we will contact you within a few days and conduct a recruitment interview. We will also be with you throughout the whole recruitment process and help you prepare for the recruitment interview in the company.
Remember, we will only consider people who apply through the system.