Fabres offers IT and finance & accounting services. Our Shared Cervices Center supports the Nordic countries' largest e-commerce player. We are not too big, not too small, and we work hard to make our employees happy.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position in our Credit Department. You will be the fourth member of our amazing team. If you are easy-going and reliable person you will fit right in. Our job offer is a perfect opportunity for candidates who are just starting their career!
- Incoming payment allocation
- Communication with customers via e-mail (very frequent) and phone (a few phone calls per day)
- Credit Card payment allocation and reconciliations
- Billing corrections (manual invoices & credit memos)
- Work with debt collection agency to obtain additional information if necessary
- Dunning procedure
- Sending out payment reminders & registration of debt collection cases
- Work within two different ERP environments (SAP & D365)
- University degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance preferred
- Eagerness to learn - we will teach you everything! No experience required!
- Very good written and oral communication skills in Norwegian (B2+)
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proactive attitude
- Personal development budget
- Relaxing office massages, company retreats etc.
- 100% home-office during pandemic, flexibility after
- In-house trainings
- Budget for team retreats
- Frequent company events
- Private health care
- Sports card/Sodexo Flexipass
- Chill out room
- English classes