What will you do?
- Work closely with our automotive clients supporting them in large-scale IT Transformation projects based on latest technologies and tools (e.g. SAP S/4 Hana and other cloud solutions)
- Project roles may comprise project management (waterfall and/or agile) activities, support in mapping and optimization of business processes, contribution to creation and implementation of new business models, acting on intersection between business and IT in terms of development and rollout of new systems/ processes
- Prepare and host workshops, create training materials facilitate them, consolidate management presentations (in e.g., MS PowerPoint)
- Analyze data such as gathered requirements for the project (in e.g., MS Excel)
What do we expect?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and proficient German to explain complicated things simply and on point
- Experience and/or interest in Automotive Industries with general business process knowledge
- Focus on Business Process (Controlling, Accounting, Purchasing, Sales, Aftersales, etc.) and optional automotive industry specific processes in the areas as production, maintenance, inventory, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a business function or e.g. SAP (S/4 Hana) technical role
- Interested in management consulting work related to IT and Business processes transformation
- Ability to work in an agile environment. Experience with Jira, Confluence, LeanKit, Planbox would be an advantage
- Team player: enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world who is easily establishing relationships
- Determined and stress resistant; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Passion for learning; open-minded and proactivity in action personality
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Employment contract from day one (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw, Lodz or home-office (from territory of Poland)
- Remote work, depending on the project may require traveling to the clients’ locations mostly across Europe and other locations .
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.