IT Technician WANTED! (1st Line Helpdesk)
Have you ever been an IT problem Solver and rescued a company with computer hardware, software applications, mobile devices, network, etc.?
OR you are a curious Technology and IT passionate, who loves the challenge of solving problems that improve people’s lives?
You are communicative, hands-on, and driven person who have ability to learn new technologies quickly?
This means that this dream position is for YOU!
What we want from you is:
- Providing end-user support and troubleshooting services in person or via e-mail, or chat with our employees.
- Preparation of workstations and maintenance of the company/gaming hardware and network.
- Making sure the user as well as our ticketing systems are always up to date on the status of the respective assigned ticket or request.
- Cooperate with other team members and groups to ensure maximum efficiency of the IT environment.
- IT and OPS assets handling.
- Supporting for ICT security handling.
What we can give you is as follows:
- Internationaland multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representative at Testronic.
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh and help you level up your career.
- Shift work (6-14, 10-18, 14-22).
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards.
- Social package (private medical care).
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract.
We invite you to the next level if:
- You speak Polish and English on minimum B2 level.
- You have a basic knowledge of Windows OS family (installing, configuring, troubleshooting).
- You are a team player - you’ll collaborate within the departments.
- Additional asset is a basic understanding of TCP/IP networking (IP, MAC, Switch) and basic knowledge about gaming hardware (Consoles, Smartphones, GPU, CPU etc.)
Come on! We would be more than happy to see YOU in our Team!
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. You may be required to relocate to Poland at a later date. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!