- Answering phone calls in the mentioned languages, on a priority established by the team leader;
- Handling emails / web cases / chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time;
- Fixing IT problems (incidents) according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process trainings;
- Correct and complete documentation of all incidents, with accurate description of all troubleshooting steps followed;
- Sharing with all team members any knowledge obtained through end-user or resolver interactions;
- Attending training sessions;
- Arranging working schedule with colleagues flexibly, according to business needs.
- Successfully completing the training plan and passing the process knowledge test (PKT) on a monthly basis;
- Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible;
- Inform the process trainers and the management team whenever the information in an SOP is identified as out-of-date;
- Very good knowledge of Language German, min. C1.
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- What can we offer?
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates