About the role
IT Infrastructure Solutions Architect wanted!
Have you ever designed, lead and implemented IT infrastructure projects?
Do you have many exceptional and new ideas how to integrate and improve infrastructure solutions and IT systems?
Do you feel confident to be an interface between external suppliers and internal departments?
You are communicative, hands-on, and self-driven person also an IT infrastructure passionate?
Then we have a dream position for you!
What we want from you is:
- Working for internal customers within his/her own team, or with other teams to set up new system and network environments.
- Analysing existing systems to ensure they are effectively meeting the needs of the organization and offer adequate security.
- Analysing business requirements to identify where they can integrate new infrastructure solutions.
- Analysing technical issues to find and fix root causes.
- Ownership of the implementation and life-cycle for new internal IT infrastructure projects.
- Enhancing infrastructure in the network and server area.
- Recommending technologies or improvements to enhance information systems to support organizational goals.
- Resolving reported network and system setup problems.
- Keeping network and system configuration and documentation up to date.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology products.
- Leading technical implementations of new systems.
- Creating detailed project plans for new system designs and roll outs.
- Reporting on project deployments.
We invite you to the next level if:
- You have minimum 3 years of IT background on similar position.
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 level) and Polish, written and verbal.
- IT infrastructure experience at network/server administrator level.
- Experience in independent implementation of complex infrastructure elements and IT project management.
- Operating systems: Windows Server, Linux, Windows 10.
- Network technology (switching, routing, IP networks).
- Server virtualization technology (vSphere, hyper-V, KVM etc.).
- Understanding of Active Directory (Group Policies, User management, etc.).
- Firewall management.
- Data storage, tiering and backup solutions.
- Knowledge of IT best practices and standards (ITIL, ISO 20000)
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus: Media editing and streaming, Cloud technologies and services, Office 365, Azure, AWS.
- Good communication skills, both verbally, and in writing, able to share ideas easily.
- Analytical, able to get to the root cause of issues, plan and implement infrastructure improvements.
- Efficient, able to perform tasks in the fastest and simplest way.
- Punctual, always on time for things.
- Team player.
What we can give you is as follows:
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh and help you level up your career.
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards.
- Social package (private medical care, discounted multisport card).
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract.
- Hybrid work.
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representative at Testronic.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. You may be required to relocate to Warsaw at a later date. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!