When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
The role will be initially based from the office (during the time that you receive your training). However, subsequently, there will be an option to work from your home within Warsaw, Poland. We will supply you with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!
About the role
- Resolve reported network and system setup problems.
- Provide appropriate documentation on the reported issues.
- Take ownership of technical issues, and have a strong desire to find and fix root causes.
- Work for internal customers within his/her own team, or with other teams to set up new system and network environments.
- Enhance infrastructure with senior engineer supervision in the network and server area.
- Analyse problems and identify solutions.
- Own the implementation and life-cycle for new internal projects.
- Keep network and system configuration and documentation up to date.
- Provide training/onboarding calls.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology products.
- Operating systems: Windows Server, Linux, Windows 10.
- Network technology (switching, routing, IP networks, VLANs).
- Server virtualization technology (vSphere, hyper-V, KVM etc.).
- Understanding of Active Directory (Group Policies, User management, etc.).
- Firewall management.
- Facilities systems – VoIP systems, Door Access Control, CCTV, Alarms.
- PC deployment technologies.
- Data storage, tiering and backup solutions.
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus: PowerShell scripting, Cloud technologies and services, Office 365, Azure.
- Good communication skills, both verbally, and in writing, able to share ideas easily.
- Analytical, able to get to the root cause of issues and resolve them. Efficient, able to perform tasks in the fastest and simplest way.
- Punctual, always on time for things.
- Precise, able to deliver what’s needed.
- Team player.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related technical field or 3+ year related professional experience.
- IT infrastructure experience at network/server administrator level.
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 level) and Polish, written and verbal.
- Certificates (CCENT/CCNA, MS MTA/MCSA) are a plus.
- Full- time employment contract
- Work within an international, young team of real video games fans
- Informal and friendly working atmosphere